The objective of agility is to act successfully in a dynamic environment within the framework of the transformation process.
Agility is based on working in teams where organizational learning works and where people are productive and can grow.
Agile teams develop new skills
- provide valuable increments in short cycles
- prioritize effectively
- Provide reliable statements on the progress of development
- support the motivation, responsibility and effective cooperation of people
The agile methods provide practices that help provide these skills. A brief overview of the methods shows the differences and common features of the methods.
Agile companies use agile teams
- to react effectively and quickly to new requirements
- to establish consistent, holistic feedback loops and from this to achieve a culture of continuous improvement
- to establish a culture of cooperation and accountability tailored to knowledge work
The Agile company can thus survive more successfully in a world with rapid disruptive changes. Discuss the best strategy for your company with us!