You will get to know agile development techniques and concepts and thus create the basis for high-quality software and continuous delivery capability. The training provides the latest in agile software development for continuous delivery and test-driven development and you have the opportunity to obtain a Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) certificate.
At a glance
Our course helps to acquire these skills. You will have a lot of fun doing a satisfying job in a self-organized team. Your company gets effective IT that understands requirements at a high level and implements them reliably and correctly.
You will get to know agile development techniques and concepts and thus create the basis for high-quality software and continuous delivery capability.
The 3-day basic training provides the latest state of agile software development. Together with the two accredited additional days or a CSM certificate, participants receive the "Certified Scrum Developer" (CSD) certificate.
Format: Interactive workshop based on a concrete project in which knowledge and practice of agile engineering is learned and deepened in pair programming.
Duration: 3-5 days
9:00 am-18:00 pm
Testing for Developers
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Transfer user stories and acceptance criteria into automated tests (ATDD / BDD)
- Testing with Mocking
- Participants work in a team on a project
- Working with User Stories
- Focus on TDD, ATDD and BDD
9:00 am - 18:00 pm
- Clean Code & SOLID Principles
- 4 Rules for Simple Design
- Code Smells - Detect and avoid bad code
- Working with Legacy Code
- Focus on Refactoring, Mocking and Clean Code
9:00 am -18:00 pm
More than just programming
- Agile Architecture
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- pair programming
- Practical work as a team in an agile context
- Consolidation and application of all learned course contents
You can find more information about certification by the Scrum Alliance here.
improuv is "Registered Education Provider" of the Scrum Alliance.