Certified Scrum Product Owner Training
Live-Online or face-to-face. The perfect preparation for your position as Product Owner
Training Course Objective
This course prepares you intensively for your work as a Scrum Product Owner. In addition to the agile mindset and an introduction to the Scrum principles, the focus is on the agile product development.
After this course you will understand what agile product development means and what the tasks of the Product Owner are. We provide you with the necessary know-how to develop successful products with Scrum in collaboration with your teams and stakeholders.
Just get flooded with information? Not with us. If you book a training session with improuv, you will get a taste of what it’s like to work as a Scrum Master: Learning collaboratively and interactively.
Knowledge is only one side of the coin. To really understand something, you have to experience it. We promise inspiration as well as the opportunity to try the learnings out in the safe space of the training.
What do you learn in this training?
The training prepares you for your work as a Product Owner and follows the learning goals of the Scrum Alliance.
- Principles of agile product development
- Overview and background of Scrum
- Combination of roles, events und artifacts
- User Stories, Product Backlog and Burndown Charts
- Tasks of a Product Owner
- Tips and tricks for your daily doing
Our CSPO training is particularly suitable for
- Product Owners to be
- Product Managers
“Thank you very much for a professional Product Owner training. The great mix of authentically taught knowledge, pragmatic food for thought, creative collaboration units and dynamic discussions didn´t only leave every attending PO in awe but helped with a variety of tools for our daily doing.”
Our next events
Organisation of this training
Face-to-Face, Live-Online or Inhouse? You have the choice!
Wir offer the following types of this training:
- both types as Inhouse
Live-Online Trainings Procedure
We´re using top of the line tools to give you a precious learning experience during our Remote Trainings.
- Virtual training room:
We provide you with a video-/audio-“room”. There we can present and discuss collective content (slides, videos, realtime-visualisation (e.g. virtual flipcharts).
- Group Breakout Rooms:
Splitting into virtual teams (just like dividing into smaller groups face-to-face). Every team collaborates in their own digital room. During breakout sessions your trainer is supporting every group individually – just like an on-site training. After working in the arranged time slot the smaller teams return to the big main session.
- Virtual Whiteboards:
Visualisation is playing a major part in our face to face trainings – of course this goes for our online trainings, too.By using special tools we´re sharing course materials and enable a collective learning experience.
- Technical Preparation:
We want you to have a great experience. That´s why there´s a onboarding for all our tools before the actual training.
- Technical platforms:
Hygiene concept for on-site trainings
- Except for sitting in your place: Please use your mouth-nose-protection. The usual hygiene measures (e.g. washing your hands often, sneeze into your arm pit, etc.) apply to our trainings, too.
- Please abide by the minimum distance of 1,50m to other training participants during the whole training and breaks. We prepared our tables and flipcharts to make this easier for you.
- Please stay away from the training if you show symptoms that might indicate an infection with COVID-19. Contact us at email@example.com and we change your booking to another future date.
- Don´t forget to follow the rules of the hotel or coworking space in which the training takes place.
- Please contact us immediatly in case you get tested positively for COVID-19 14 days after the training. We´ll get in touch with all participants and trainers – anonymously of course.
Another recommondation: You are doing yourself and alle other participants a great favor if you install the Corona Warning App on your mobile device.
What we´re careful of, too:
- We lowered the maximum number of participants to ensure the minimum distances. That´s how we can ensure at least 4-5m^2 of space for every participant and a distance of 3 metres between you and the trainers/participants.
- There will be no exercies in which wennot guarantee the minimum distances.
- We´ll ensure regular airflow and disinfect tables and door handles at least once a day.
- In order to be able to inform all participants in a worst case scenario, we save participants data for at least four weeks after the training date.
- And of course: We can´t welcome you with a handshake but we´ll make up for it with an even brighter smile. ; )
For trainings in our office, Giesinger Bahnhofplatz 9
Please absolutely use your mouth-nose-protection in the whole building and lift! Several of our neighbours help terminally ill people. Safety has to go first here – in every scenario!
Information about certification
This is how the CSPO certification works: Prerequisite for the certification as Certified Scrum Product Owner is the complete participation in a CSPO course. After the course we will register you as a new member of the Scrum Alliance. You will then receive a confirmation and your certification from the Scrum Alliance.
The CSPO certificate can be renewed every two years. The Scrum Alliance charges a fee of $100 for this renewal, which requires proof of 20 “Scrum Education Units” (SEU) over a period of two years. This corresponds to about 20 hours of further education. The CSPO course itself does not count towards the 20 SEUs.
improuv is “Registered Education Provider” of the Scrum Alliance.
Got any questions about this training?
Nadine Bleck is our Account Manager and will give you answers to all further questions about our trainings. She is looking forward to your call!
+49 89 500 352 10
More interesting trainings
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
The professional development for you as product owner.
Leading SAFe 5.0 with certification
Scale agility effectively with the Scaled Agile Framework®.
Kanban System Design (KMP I)
The perfect preparation for your position as Kanban System Designer