Certified Scrum Master Training
Live-Online or face-to-face. The perfect preparation for your position as Scrum Master
Training Course Objective
The Certified ScrumMaster training is an intensive interactive course designed to help you gain foundational Scrum knowledge and support you on your Scrum journey at your work. In addition to learning Scrum as a framework, this course will also focus on the practical work of the Scrum Master and will provide you with real-life examples, tips and tools.
After this course, you will understand Agility and Scrum in depth. You will be able to perform Scrum Masters tasks and successfully support Scrum Teams.
Just get flooded with information? Not with us. If you book a training session with improuv, you will get a taste of what it’s like to work as a Scrum Master: Learning collaboratively and interactively.
Knowledge is only one side of the coin. To really understand something, you have to experience it. We promise inspiration as well as the opportunity to try the learnings out in the safe space of the training.
What do you learn in this training?
The training prepares you for your work as a Scrum Master and follows the learning goals of the Scrum Alliance.
- Principles of agile product development
- Overview and background of Scrum
- Combination of roles, events und artifacts
- Tasks of a Scrum Master
- Tips and tricks for your daily doing
Our CSM training is particularly suitable for
- Scrum Masters and Coaches to be
- Project Managers
“I´m thrilled how current cirumstances are taken care of. The virtual training prevented the training to be postponed and took place absolutely comfortably from the homeoffice. Because of application of useful media collaboration and discussion worked smoothly without getting lost on the way. Thank you very much for this commitment and flexibility of everyone involved!”
Our next events
Organisation of this training
Face-to-Face, Live-Online or Inhouse? You have the choice!
Wir offer the following types of this training:
- both types as Inhouse
Live-Online Trainings Procedure
We´re using top of the line tools to give you a precious learning experience during our Remote Trainings.
- Virtual training room:
We provide you with a video-/audio-“room”. There we can present and discuss collective content (slides, videos, realtime-visualisation (e.g. virtual flipcharts).
- Group Breakout Rooms:
Splitting into virtual teams (just like dividing into smaller groups face-to-face). Every team collaborates in their own digital room. During breakout sessions your trainer is supporting every group individually – just like an on-site training. After working in the arranged time slot the smaller teams return to the big main session.
- Virtual Whiteboards:
Visualisation is playing a major part in our face to face trainings – of course this goes for our online trainings, too.By using special tools we´re sharing course materials and enable a collective learning experience.
- Technical Preparation:
We want you to have a great experience. That´s why there´s a onboarding for all our tools before the actual training.
- Technical platforms:
Hygiene concept for on-site trainings
- Except for sitting in your place: Please use your mouth-nose-protection. The usual hygiene measures (e.g. washing your hands often, sneeze into your arm pit, etc.) apply to our trainings, too.
- Please abide by the minimum distance of 1,50m to other training participants during the whole training and breaks. We prepared our tables and flipcharts to make this easier for you.
- Please stay away from the training if you show symptoms that might indicate an infection with COVID-19. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we change your booking to another future date.
- Don´t forget to follow the rules of the hotel or coworking space in which the training takes place.
- Please contact us immediatly in case you get tested positively for COVID-19 14 days after the training. We´ll get in touch with all participants and trainers – anonymously of course.
Another recommondation: You are doing yourself and alle other participants a great favor if you install the Corona Warning App on your mobile device.
What we´re careful of, too:
- We lowered the maximum number of participants to ensure the minimum distances. That´s how we can ensure at least 4-5m^2 of space for every participant and a distance of 3 metres between you and the trainers/participants.
- There will be no exercies in which wennot guarantee the minimum distances.
- We´ll ensure regular airflow and disinfect tables and door handles at least once a day.
- In order to be able to inform all participants in a worst case scenario, we save participants data for at least four weeks after the training date.
- And of course: We can´t welcome you with a handshake but we´ll make up for it with an even brighter smile. ; )
For trainings in our office, Giesinger Bahnhofplatz 9
Please absolutely use your mouth-nose-protection in the whole building and lift! Several of our neighbours help terminally ill people. Safety has to go first here – in every scenario!
Information about certification
After the training you will receive a link to the online exam. After passing the exam you will receive the certificate “Certified Scrum Master”.
Got any questions about this training?
Nadine Bleck is our Account Manager and will give you answers to all further questions about our trainings. She is looking forward to your call!
+49 89 500 352 10
More interesting trainings
Certified Scrum Product Owner
The perfect preparation for your position as Product Owner
Scaling possibilities outside specific scaling frameworks.
Kanban System Design (KMP I)
The perfect preparation for your position as Kanban System Designer