Training Course Objectives
The Certified ScrumMaster training is an intensive interactive course designed to help you gain foundational Scrum knowledge and support you on your Scrum journey at your work. In addition to learning Scrum as a framework, this course will also focus on the practical work of the Scrum Master and will provide you with real-life examples, tips and tools.
After this course, you will understand Agility and Scrum in depth. You will be able to perform Scrum Masters tasks and successfully support Scrum Teams.
This course is for
Scrum Master s and Coaches to be
Face to Face (Duration: 2 days)
Remote (Duration: 3 days)
both versions available as Inhouse
Overview of Topics
Principles of agile product development
Overview and background of Scrum
Combination of roles, events und artifacts
Tasks of a Scrum Master
Tips and tricks for your daily doing
Our next events
The agenda corresponds to the Learning Objectives of the Scrum Alliance. We can adapt the agenda to your specific starting situation within the framework of these guidelines.
Face to face Training: 2 days 9 am till 6 pm
Remote Training: 3 days divided in 2 hour sessions spread througout the day
Product development in a complex world
Application of Scrum
Remote Trainings procedure
We´re using top of the line tools to give you a precious learning experience during our Remote Trainings.
- Virtual training room:
We provide you with a video-/audio-“room”. There we can present and discuss collective content (slides, videos, realtime-visualisation (e.g. virtual flipcharts).
- Group Breakout Rooms:
Splitting into virtual teams (just like dividing into smaller groups face-to-face). Every team collaborates in their own digital room. During breakout sessions your trainer is supporting every group individually – just like an on-site training. After working in the arranged time slot the smaller teams return to the big main session.
- Virtual Whiteboards:
Visualisation is playing a major part in our face to face trainings – of course this goes for our online trainings, too.By using special tools we´re sharing course materials and enable a collective learning experience.
- Technical Preparation:
We want you to have a great experience. That´s why there´s a onboarding for all our tools before the actual training.
- Technical platforms:
Hygiene concept for on-site trainings
- Except for sitting in your place: Please use your mouth-nose-protection. The usual hygiene measures (e.g. washing your hands often, sneeze into your arm pit, etc.) apply to our trainings, too.
- Please abide by the minimum distance of 1,50m to other training participants during the whole training and breaks. We prepared our tables and flipcharts to make this easier for you.
- Please stay away from the training if you show symptoms that might indicate an infection with COVID-19. Contact us at email@example.com and we change your booking to another future date.
- Don´t forget to follow the rules of the hotel or coworking space in which the training takes place.
- Please contact us immediatly in case you get tested positively for COVID-19 14 days after the training. We´ll get in touch with all participants and trainers – anonymously of course.
Another recommondation: You are doing yourself and alle other participants a great favor if you install the Corona Warning App on your mobile device.
What we´re careful of, too:
- We lowered the maximum number of participants to ensure the minimum distances. That´s how we can ensure at least 4-5m^2 of space for every participant and a distance of 3 metres between you and the trainers/participants.
- There will be no exercies in which wennot guarantee the minimum distances.
- We´ll ensure regular airflow and disinfect tables and door handles at least once a day.
- In order to be able to inform all participants in a worst case scenario, we save participants data for at least four weeks after the training date.
- And of course: We can´t welcome you with a handshake but we´ll make up for it with an even brighter smile. ; )
For trainings in our office, Giesinger Bahnhofplatz 9
Please absolutely use your mouth-nose-protection in the whole building and lift! Several of our neighbours help terminally ill people. Safety has to go first here – in every scenario!
Since the course is intended to give the opportunity to discuss practical problems with the introduction of Scrum and to exchange experiences, we recommend that you read the Scrum Guide as an official basis for Scrum as preparation.
For all participants to be able to build on a common level of knowledge, we will provide them with material for specific preparation prior to the training.
o become a Certified Scrum Master, participant will need to have full presence during the training and pass an online exam at the Scrum Alliance after the training.
The CSM certificate is valid for two years and can be renewed afterwards. Further information will be provided during the course and on the Scrum Alliance website.
improuv is “Registered Education Provider” of the Scrum Alliance.
SEUs and PDUs
This course is evaluated by the Scrum Alliance with 16 SEUs to extend another certificate if the participants already have another certificate of the Scrum Alliance such as the Certified Scrum Product Owner.
You can also credit 16 PDUs to the Project Management Institute for this course.
Tel. +49 89 500 352 10