Digitalisation, Transformation, VUCA and Co. - the world is changing and with it the companies.
Agile principles can help organizations respond faster to change and meet better customer needs.
As employees are central to any change to more flexibility and adaptability, more and more organizations are seeing the benefits of agile approaches for departments such as HR and the way we develop and lead people.
- But how must the HR strategy change if the company wants to align itself with agile principles?
- How can HR support (agile) transformation?
- What roles do commitment and motivation play?
- How do we find and retain the right people to support the new direction?
In this interactive training we get to the bottom of these and many other questions and get to know different agile tools and their applications.
Course graduates receive the certificate "ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Talent (ICP-TAL).
Day 1: Introduction Overview and first tools
- Current challenges and business agility
- Introduction to agile principles and systemic thinking
- Organisational structures that promote flexibility and adaptation
- The role of HR in enterprise transformation and how the desire for more agility changes HR
- Talent acquisition and onboarding for agile companies
- Motivation and Enagement
Day 2: Deep Dive - HR Topics and Tools
- agile leadership
- Agile approaches for performance and target management
- Compensation and Rewards - Is it possible to be agile?
- Agile learning and development
- Agile Tools for HR Departments
- Outlook - Corporate culture and change management
- In training, we work primarily with practical tools and examples and focus on exercises that you can use directly in your everyday work.
- You will also receive the book "Agile People - A Radical Approach for HR & Managers (That Leads to Motivated Employees)" by Pia-Maria Thorén.
- In addition, each participant can have a "Reiss Motivation Profile" created in advance free of charge and work with it during training*.
- All participants who successfully complete the 2-day training and the training assignment receive the certificate "ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Talent (ICP-TAL) "**.
- Every moment in the training - exercises, simulations, discussions and coffee breaks - is an opportunity to network, learn and exchange and many participants confirm that the diverse group of participants in the "Agile Talent" training leads to valuable cross-functional discussions and moments of aha.
* The Reiss Motivation Profile is an instrument for personality analysis that has been empirically determined and substantiated in worldwide studies. Using a questionnaire, it analyses the 16 life motives and their characteristics and thus provides information about the inner driving forces. It can be used individually or in a team to strengthen self-reflection as a basis for successful change processes, the targeted development of needs and challenges for team members and generally for improving cooperation and reflection in the team.
** The International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) is a non-profit organization made up of pioneers, experts and consultants. As a certification and accreditation body, it supports organisations and training providers in developing learning experiences that promote agile thinking and enable sustainable organisational agility.
This "Agile Talent (ICP TAL)" certification is part of the Business Agility Program: https://icagile.com/Learning-Roadmap/Business-Agility/Agile-Talent
- Anyone interested in learning more about how to apply agile principles and tools to people and talent management.
- HR Professionals: HR Managers, Business Partners, HR Specialists
- Agile Coaches and Consultants
- executive staff
- Business Manager, Change/Transformation Manager, Change Agents
Course language: German