improuv is an agile consulting firm based in Munich. Since 2011 we support companies on the path of agile transformation and organization, support the introduction of agile leadership principles and help teams with the introduction of Scrum, Kanban and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Agility is not just a motto for us - we stand by it and combine passion and fun; our coaches are constantly learning, inquisitive and live the principle of constant improvement and excellence.
Our vision is to help the whole company to become agile.
Together with you, we develop your agile organization, support you in selecting the appropriate method, impart the necessary knowledge and enable you to apply it correctly. We help you to develop the courage to reap the benefits of change and create a culture that supports agile values:
- Self organisation. The best results are obtained when we leave the “how” of what we wish to achieve to those who will do the work. Self organisation releases high levels of motivation and creativity.
- Dialogue. Through the open and honest discussion of errors, causes, problems and conflicts, new and better ways of working and opportunities for improvement emerge.
- Create value. People have a need for meaning. A shared vision of customer value and a common definition of quality releases the potential to achieve peak performance.
- Learning. How to work together, avoid errors & overcoming technical challenges is a process of learning than requires constant work and improvement.
Our coaches accompany you throughout the entire process of agile transformation, help you to measure progress and strengthen the motivation, responsibility and cooperation of your teams and thus your entire company.
We provide concrete support for the following challenges:
- Agile transformation
- Agile Leadership
- Pragmatic Scaling beyond SAFe
- Scrum and Kanban
- Objectives and key results
- Agile Product Development