You will learn to use Kanban in your organization and to initiate improvements by visualizing your added value. In the first module "Kanban System Design - KMP I" we start with the basic concepts of Kanban up to the design of your own Kanban system.
In this course you will learn the basics of Kanban systems and learn how to set up Kanban systems yourself. You want to know what Kanban really is? In this course you will experience a comprehensive introduction to the basics and principles of Kanban. You have already set up your first Kanban Board and want to go one step further? In this course you will expand your methodical knowledge about Kanban and learn the structured design of a Kanban system.
What are the main contents of the course?
- In this course you "experience" Kanban in an interactive simulation and learn:
- The Basics and Concepts of Kanban
- The effects of Kanban practices and how they intertwine
- How you can achieve a stable flow in your value chain
- The practical application areas and possibilities of Kanban
- How to design a specific Kanban system using the STATIK approach
- Many tips and tricks for designing your Kanban system and board
After the course, you can:
- design a Kanban system and thus increase the delivery capability of a team or your organization
- Step by step making service and product development processes more effective
- Visualize the cooperation between teams and thus identify improvement potential
- evaluate the data obtained using the Kanban system and thus trigger changes
- Format: Interactive workshop with presentations, exercises and exchange of experiences.
Format: Interactive workshop with presentations, exercises and exchange of experiences.
Duration: 2 days
The course modules "Kanban System Design (KMP I)" and "Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)" are required for the certification as Kanban Management Professional (KMP) by Kanban University. All participants will receive a certificate of participation from the Kanban University.
The course is aimed at managers and change agents. No specific prior knowledge is required.